Sunday, November 20, 2011

Willow Smith

Willow Smith is a 11 yrs. Old..
She is Known For Her Single's
Whip My Hair
21st Century Girl
Rockstar
Fireball Ft. Nikki Minaj
She is a Sweet and Loving Girl..
She Has a Boyfriend...
Roc Royal..!
They A Good Couple...!
Princeton Use 2 Be
Ray Ray Use 2..
Prodigy Not..
Hello...! THIS IS BAD...!
Prodigy Is So Cool....! :0

Go Willow Smith
She Rock Real Hard...! :0
Willow Willow Um.. Hello Can You Get Tha Party Started.. Hello Can You Get Tha Party started I'm Tha Fireball... She Go So Hard.. OoH Whip My Hair Back And Forth

Willow Smith Ya'll

2 comments:

  1. If You Like Willow Comment Cool Or Not Cool and Why and Why Not.. Or Don't Post At All...! :) Ha Go Willow Smith

    I Say Cool..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like Myself..! Cool..! :) Haha..! :) Thank You..! :D

    ReplyDelete